I look for guests who are bona fide personalities, subject matter experts, operational executives (corporate C-suite) and authors. In principle, I don’t take unsolicited guests. However, if the topic or book interests me, I can yet be tempted with the following provisos:
- I like the topic and think it will work with my audience. Please present why you think you (the guest) would be good person to have on the show. I am very open to having people with diverse opinions and who come from a different background than myself.
- I like to hear the proposed guest on other podcasts (please include in your mail).
- Assuming all that’s good, I request, in exchange, that the guest buy two of my books (with proof of purchase).
There’s a choice from four books:
- You Lead, How Being Yourself Makes You A Better Leader (by Kogan Page), Jan 2021 – paperback & audiobook
- Heartifical Empathy, Putting Heart into Business and Artificial Empathy, Dec 2018 – paperback, Kindle and Audible
- Futureproof, How to get your business ready for the next disruption, Oct 2017 – paperback, Kindle
- The Last Ring Home, A POW’s Lasting Legacy of Courage, Love, and Honor in World War II, Nov 2016 – hardback, Kindle, Audible
You can find all my books are on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Minter-Dial/e/B0753G7NCF/
If you think this request is fair and you believe you have a good topic for me, please write to: NMinterDial AT gmail. I’ll also request a PDF version of your book if there is one to read, a month in advance of the podcast recording date.
Kind regards, Minter