I look for guests who are bona fide personalities, bestselling authors, novel subject matter experts and operational executives (corporate C-suite) as well as under-represented voices. The topics I focus on are around leadership, brand strategy and transformation. In principle, I don’t take unsolicited guests. However, if the topic or book interests me, I can yet be tempted with the following provisos:
- I like the topic and think it will work with my audience. Please present why you think you (the guest) would be good person to have on the show. I am always open to having people with diverse opinions and who come from a different background than myself.
- I like to hear the proposed guest on other podcasts (please include in your mail).
Assuming all that’s good, I request, in exchange, that the guest buy two of my books (with proof of purchase). Each show takes five hours of my time, so it’s my only concrete ROI!
There’s a choice from four books:
- Heartificial Empathy, Putting Heart into Business and Artificial Empathy, Apr 2023 – paperback, Kindle
- You Lead, How Being Yourself Makes You A Better Leader (by Kogan Page), Jan 2021 – paperback, Kindle & Audible
- Futureproof, How to get your business ready for the next disruption, (by Pearson, FT Press), Oct 2017 – paperback, Kindle
- The Last Ring Home, A POW’s Lasting Legacy of Courage, Love, and Honor in World War II, Nov 2016 – hardback, Kindle, Audible
You can find all my books are on Amazon and other fine e-tailers.
If you think this request is fair and you believe you have a good topic for me, please write to: NMinterDial AT gmail. I’ll also request a PDF version of your book if there is one to read, a month in advance of the podcast recording date.
Podcastingly yours, Minter