You Lead, How being yourself makes you a better leader
My new book, You Lead, published by Kogan Page, comes out in January 2021, and is now available for pre-sale on Amazon*, Google Books, Chapters (Canada), Dymocks (Australia), Books a Million and Book Depository (UK and Australia).
* Find your AMAZON country store here:
Your biggest asset in leadership is you. How can you expect people to trust and believe in you, if you aren’t truthful and don’t embrace your whole self at work?
There is a need for a new kind of leadership; one that bleeds personality and rings true to employees and customers alike who crave authenticity. You Lead argues that business leaders deliver superior results, communities of engagement both inside and outside of the company and true values-driven success when they are themselves and come across as genuine.
Bestselling author, Minter Dial, shows readers how embracing your whole self at work encourages people to also be themselves, seek true fulfilment at work and merge the personal and professional to become true followers of what you stand for. You Lead is a call to arms to leaders to stop pretending to be who they are not, and play on their uniqueness and strengths, to allow people to do the same and develop a culture of authenticity and purpose.
Learn how you can:
– Be yourself, lead by example and merge the professional and personal
– Stand for something and allow people to develop true purpose at work
– Allow a community to flourish through the right kind of governance model
– Radiate your purpose through employees and customers alike for long-term performance