On this page, you will find a highlight list of publications written by Minter Dial. His next book, You Lead, How being yourself makes you a better leader, published by Kogan Page, is coming out on October 2020. It’s available for pre-order.
- Heartificial Empathy, Putting Heart into Business and Artificial Intelligence (DigitalProof Press, Dec 2018). Winner of the Book Excellence Award 2019 and finalist for the Business Book Awards 2019, Heartificial Empathy is available in paperback, kindle and audiobook. Get your copy here.
- Futureproof, How to get your business ready for the next disruption (Pearson, FT Press, Sep 2017). Winner of the Business Book Award 2018 in the category Embracing Change.
- The Last Ring Home, A POW’s Lasting Legacy of Courage, Love, and Honor in World War II (Myndset Press, Nov 2016). Winner of the Book Excellence Award 2018, in the category Biography.
- INSEAD Knowledge – Five Everyday Exercises for Building Empathy (July 2019)
- ByteStart – How Improving Empathy Can Help Grow Your Business (Mar 2019)
- The HR Director – Review of Futureproof by Perry Timms (Aug 2018)
- Minute Hack – 5 Forces Disrupting Your Business And How To Act On Them (July 2018)
- AMA American Marketing Association – Brilliance in Marketing (July 2018)
- HR Zone – What forces are threatening to disrupt your business? (May 2018)
- Bytestart – How to futureproof your business (May 2018)
- Like Minds – A Business Breakfast on Futureproof – Watch the video here (April 2018)
- Sales Initiative – Thought-leaders’ tips on being a successful sales leader (April 2018)
- Real Business – Self-driving: What business leaders need to know right now (April 2018)
- Disruption Hub – The Biggest Disruption May Not Be A Technology (Jan 2018)
- Adobe Blog: Why You Should Future-Proof Your Ethics to Future-Proof Your Business Means (Dec 2017)
- Levo League – 3 keys to making your business futureproof (Oct 2017)
- Tempus Magazine – Future Proofing Your Business (Oct 2017) pages 30-31
- Disruption Hub – The Energising Disruption of Energy Storage (Sep 2017)
- The Global Marketing Alliance (GMA) – How to adjust your vision of new tech, data marketing and business growth (Sep 2017)
- Computer Business Review (CBR) – The Risk of Being A Pure Player Isn’t What You Think! (Sep 2017)
- Chief Marketer – Building Mobile Apps That Solve Pain Points: 3 Tips (Sep 2017)
- Marketing Society – Whose line is it anyway? (Sep 2017)
- FuturePRoof Communications – The key mindsets to make your business futureproof (Sep 2017)
- Social Media Today (contributor)
- eConsultancy (contributor)
- Brian Solis – The Age of Transparency and Politics
- Huffington Post (en français) – Le grand enjeu du luxe sur le web: un équilibre subtile entre esthétisme, innovation et pragmatisme
- Business Insider – 5 Rules for the Future of Sales
- CMO.com (contributor)
- Salesforce – When digital transformation feels like moving a mountain
- Irish Tech News – (regular contributor)
- With Nicolas Chabot: Influencer Marketing – 9 challenges for luxury brands. Download here. [Sep 2016]
- With Eric Mellet: The Brand University – How to make a sustainable, successful brand. Download here. [Oct 2015]
- D/sruption Magazine (September 2017) – pages 52-55
- Canadian Hairdresser http://www.canhair.com/. Tribute to Paula Kent Meehan (founder of Redken)
- The Bank of the Future (La Banque de Demain) – Contribution in book published by Athling, July 2015 http://www.labanquededemain.com/
- The Brand Brains (Issue #12) – Cover & featured article: Brand Accelerator (March 2015)
- The Last Ring Home – 26-minute documentary film, selected at 7 film festivals, winner of 10 awards and aired on TV in the North America (PBS/APT), Australia (History Channel) and New Zealand (History Channel).