Four Published Books
- Heartificial Empathy, Putting Heart into Business and Artificial Intelligence, 2nd edition (DigitalProof Press, Apr 2023). The 1st edition was winner of the Book Excellence Award 2019 and finalist for the Business Book Awards 2019, Heartificial Empathy 2nd edition is available in paperback and kindle. The audiobook is presently only for the first edition. Get your copy here.
- Also available 🇫🇷 en français.
- You Lead, How Being Yourself Makes You A Better Leader (by Kogan Page, Jan 2021), winner of the Business Book Award 2022, is available on most book e-tailers, including Amazon, in paperback, ebook and audiobook. Find it here.
- Also available 🇫🇷 en français : La Boussole du Leader, Prenez la bonne direction dans vos vies pro et perso (aux Editions Diateino).
- Futureproof, How to get your business ready for the next disruption (Pearson, FT Press, Sep 2017). Winner of the Business Book Award 2018 in the category Embracing Change. Available in Norwegian, Vietnamese and Chinese.
- The Last Ring Home, A POW’s Lasting Legacy of Courage, Love, and Honor in World War II (Myndset Press, Nov 2016). Winner of the Book Excellence Award 2018, in the category Biography.
Publications Online (articles & other authored by Minter Dial)
- Padel 1969 – The Future of Professional Padel Competitions – 2023 a pivotal year
- Padel 1969 – The World Padel Championships 2022 – End of An Era?
- Secure Futures – Hybrid workplaces need a business culture change to match (Oct 2022)
- Secure Futures – Going fully remote? Here’s why trust will matter to your success. (Oct 2022)
- Shepherd – The best books on artificial intelligence, and emotion & empathy
- Secure Futures – Earn customer trust with ‘inside out’ business values (Jun 2022)
- Secure Futures – Before using AI for customer experience change these things (Jul 2021)
- Secure Futures – New leadership skills for turbulent times and how to develop them (May 2021)
- Training Industry – 4 keys to enrich your online training sessions (Feb 2021)
- Marketing Society – Empower Magazine (members’ only) (Feb 2021)
- Association of MBAs – Unintended backlash: what to do when your customers or staff do not agree with your views (Jan 2021)
- Companies Digest – How to lead with your personality and encourage your staff to do the same whilst remote working. (Jan 2021)
- INSEAD Knowledge – Five Everyday Exercises for Building Empathy (July 2019)
- ByteStart – How Improving Empathy Can Help Grow Your Business (Mar 2019)
- The HR Director – Review of Futureproof by Perry Timms (Aug 2018)
- Minute Hack – 5 Forces Disrupting Your Business And How To Act On Them (July 2018)
- AMA American Marketing Association – Brilliance in Marketing (July 2018)
- HR Zone – What forces are threatening to disrupt your business? (May 2018)
- Bytestart – How to futureproof your business (May 2018)
- Like Minds – A Business Breakfast on Futureproof – Watch the video here (April 2018)
- Sales Initiative – Thought-leaders’ tips on being a successful sales leader (April 2018)
- Real Business – Self-driving: What business leaders need to know right now (April 2018)
- Disruption Hub – The Biggest Disruption May Not Be A Technology (Jan 2018)
- Adobe Blog: Why You Should Future-Proof Your Ethics to Future-Proof Your Business Means (Dec 2017)
- Levo League – 3 keys to making your business futureproof (Oct 2017)
- Tempus Magazine – Future Proofing Your Business (Oct 2017) pages 30-31
- Disruption Hub – The Energising Disruption of Energy Storage (Sep 2017)
- The Global Marketing Alliance (GMA) – How to adjust your vision of new tech, data marketing and business growth (Sep 2017)
- Computer Business Review (CBR) – The Risk of Being A Pure Player Isn’t What You Think! (Sep 2017)
- Chief Marketer – Building Mobile Apps That Solve Pain Points: 3 Tips (Sep 2017)
- Marketing Society – Whose line is it anyway? (Sep 2017)
- FuturePRoof Communications – The key mindsets to make your business futureproof (Sep 2017)
- Social Media Today (contributor)
- eConsultancy (contributor)
- Brian Solis – The Age of Transparency and Politics
- Huffington Post (en français) – Le grand enjeu du luxe sur le web: un équilibre subtile entre esthétisme, innovation et pragmatisme
- Business Insider – 5 Rules for the Future of Sales
- CMO.com (contributor)
- Salesforce – When digital transformation feels like moving a mountain
- Irish Tech News – (regular contributor)
- With Lena Rantsevich: Making Empathy Count. Access it here. [Sep 2023]
- With Nicolas Chabot: Influencer Marketing – 9 challenges for luxury brands. Download here. [Sep 2016]
- With Eric Mellet: The Brand University – How to make a sustainable, successful brand. Download here. [Oct 2015]
- D/sruption Magazine (September 2017) – pages 52-55
- Canadian Hairdresser http://www.canhair.com/. Tribute to Paula Kent Meehan (founder of Redken)
- The Bank of the Future (La Banque de Demain) – Contribution in book published by Athling, July 2015 http://www.labanquededemain.com/
- The Brand Brains (Issue #12) – Cover & featured article: Brand Accelerator (March 2015)
- The Last Ring Home – 26-minute documentary film, selected at 7 film festivals, winner of 10 awards and aired on TV in the North America (PBS/APT), Australia (History Channel) and New Zealand (History Channel).
To Book Minter
I'm Minter Dial and I serve my clients by elevating the debate and energy, telling powerful stories and connecting people and ideas. My mission to insert more meaningfulness into our lives and at work. I relish being an engaging professional speaker on leadership, transformation and branding. I'm known for being someone who walks the talk and delivers on or above expectations. I'm the author of four award-winning books, including the second edition of my award-winning book, Heartificial Empathy (April 2023, available in English and French), You Lead published by Kogan Page that won the Business Book Award 2022, and Futureproof (FT-Press/Pearson) that won the Business Book Award 2018. I'm also the producer of the award-winning WWII book and documentary film The Last Ring Home.
My new project is Dialogos, Fostering More Meaningful Conversations that is being published weekly via Substack, which will be converted into a book end of 2023.