This weekly podcast, which has been running since 2010, is hosted by Minter Dial and deals with topics ranging from leadership to digital transformation to new tech initiatives and brand strategy. The podcast is done in the form of a conversational interview featuring carefully selected leading business leaders, personalities, entrepreneurs and authors from around the world who are making things happen! With 400 episodes logged, guests have included Dr Vivienne Ming, Esther Dyson, Seth Godin, Rohit Bhargava, Alan Trefler (Pega), Chris Voss, Craig Newmark (Craigslist), Brian Solis, Dorie Clark, Kevin Ryan and many more. Each episode is usually 30-45 minutes long and is released on Sunday morning in time for your Sunday jog, walk or a relaxing moment in the hammock! Hope you’ll come and take a listen. I always seek to eke out some new insights. Please check out my podcast highlights reel here.
My podcast is free of advertising, but if you like the show, please consider a donation, of any size. See my Patreon page here.
🇫🇷 You can also find his French-language podcast (monthly) here.
Subscribe via your favorite podcast service 🎧 :
Minter Dialogue Show Awards & Media Mentions
- Top 10 Branding podcast for 2020 by Feedspot
- Julie Livingstone’s Top 15 Marketing Podcasts 2020
- Top 15 Branding podcasts for 2019 by Feedspot (based on Google reputation and Google search ranking, influence and popularity on social media, quality and consistency of posts + Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review)
- Eight podcasts for those in branding (Alex Bandea – Branding Magazine)
- 21 podcasts to help outsmart your competition in 2017 (Jeremy Goldman – INC magazine)
Send in Questions & Comments (about the show or an episode)
Please send an email with a voice recording (e.g. mp3) attached to NMinterDial AT gmail DOT com. I’ll be sure to play your message and respond on the next available show!
You can also go to the Buzzsprout podcast service through your browser here: Minter Dialogue.
🙋 Want to be a Guest? As a general rule, I don’t accept unsolicited guests (especially those bland, spammy requests 🙈), but you can apply according to the following guidelines: click here for how to be a guest.