Minter Dialogue avec Odile Roujol
This interview is with Odile Roujol, a friend and ex-colleague from my days at L’Oreal and now SVP, in charge of Brand and Communications for the French telco giant, Orange. Being the delivery mechanism across all our screens, it’s a fascinating world, making Orange far upstream compared to most brands. Orange France is pioneering in many areas, bringing content and engagement through the multiple channels they operate. Odile is at the heart of what we might call blended communications or blended marketing. We talk about Sosh, Orange‘s social media strategy and the management of the executive eReputation à l’Orange. I’m sure you will enjoy hearing about what Orange is up to as well as what’s in store for 2013.
To connect with Odile Roujol:
- You can follow Odile on Twitter at @Odile_Roujol
Some of the sites mentioned by Odile Roujol
- The relationship building site (in French) Le Collectif : www.lecollectif.orange.fr
- A cross section of Orange’s principal Facebook pages : Orange.France (more corporate), Orange.fan (younger), sosh (collaborative mobile service), Orange.cinema.fr (film), ensembleavecleXV (rugby), musique.orange.fr (music)
- To see Orange’s principal Twitter feeds (en français as well)
- Orange on Pinterest : orangefrance, soshfr
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue Radio Show:
Meanwhile, you can find my other English-speaking interviews on the Minter Dialogue Radio Show on Megaphone or via iTunes. Please don’t be shy about rating this podcast on iTunes! And for the francophones reading this, if you want to get more podcasts, you can also find my radio show en français over at : MinterDial.fr, on Megaphone or in iTunes.
***If you like my writing and are interested in fostering more meaningful conversations in our society, please check out my Dialogos Substack. This newsletter will feature articles on why and how we can all improve our conversations, whether it’s at home, with friends, in society at large or at work. Subscription is free, but if you see value in it, you are welcome to contribute both materially and through your comments. Sign up here: