Minter Dialogue with Adrian Swinscoe
Adrian Swinscoe is a speaker, author and a renowned expert on customer experience. After his book “How to Wow,” Adrian has just penned, Punk CX, edited by Oisin Lunny. It’s a tremendous read for anyone interested in making waves and shaking things up for success. You’ll see how form marries the content, too. In this conversation, we look at some of the key points of the book Punk CX, why and how to deliver a punk attitude in business, and how to create a much stronger customer experience.
Please send me your questions — as an audio file if you’d like — to email@example.com. Otherwise, below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to go over to iTunes to rate it.
To connect with Adrian Swinscoe:
- You can find Adrian on Twitter: @AdrianSwinscoe
- Adrian Swinscoe on Linkedin
- You can send an email to Adrian directly here
- Punk CX is available as paperback and Kindle on Amazon
- Here’s the prior podcast I recorded with Adrian for his book, How to Wow: 68 Effortless Ways to Make Every Customer Experience Amazing
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue Podcast:
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign-off music is “A Convinced Man,” a song I co-wrote with Stephanie Singer back in the late 1980s.