Minter Dialogue with Bruno Cignacco
Dr Bruno Cignacco is an international business consultant, speaker and business coach. For over 20 years he has advised and trained hundreds of companies on International Trade activities and International Marketing. He is also a Principal Lecturer in Marketing and has published several books on business as well as one on Ho’oponopono, an ancient technique used to solve problems and difficulties. His latest book, published in April 2019, is called :”The Art of Compassionate Business: Main Principles for the Human-Oriented Enterprise.” In this conversation, we discuss his body of work, why and how leaders need to a human-centred approach to building your business, what does it mean to have a compassionate business, how to stimulate creativity and innovation in today’s environment.
Please send me your questions — as an audio file if you’d like — to [email protected] Otherwise, below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to go over to iTunes to rate it.
To connect with Dr Bruno Cignacco:
- Dr Bruno Cignacco on Linkedin
- Check out his site: Human Oriented Enterprise
- You can find Bruno Cignacco on Twitter: @iaminfiniteabun
Bruno’s latest books:
- The Art of Compassionate Business: Main Principles for the Human-Oriented Enterprise, Productivity Press, Routledge Group imprint
- How to Become a Miracle-Worker with Your Life: Steps to use the almighty ancient technique of Ho’oponopono
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue podcast:
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign-off music is “A Convinced Man,” a song I co-wrote and recorded with Stephanie Singer back in the late 1980s (please excuse the quality of the sound!).