UPDATED JAN 2022
Requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
NB – The policy may be revised or updated at any time and we encourage you to check back often to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version and the terms of our policy.
In order to carry out other business functions and to deliver our services, we rely on the following lawful conditions for processing personal data:
- Consent – the individual has given their Consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Contractual – processing of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the individual is a party or for Mydial to take pre-contractual steps at the request of the individual.
- Legal Obligation – processing of Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Mydial is subject.
- Legitimate Interests – processing is necessary under the Legitimate Interests of the Mydial or an associated third party, unless these interests are overridden by the individual’s interests or fundamental rights.
We will be clear and transparent with you about which lawful basis is used when processing your personal data.
Collecting personal data
In order to deliver our services and to carry out necessary business functions, we may collect certain personal data from you in a variety of ways, such as, through our website, via email, text, Linkedin, our online platform, or verbally. These details may include (where applicable), names, contact details and basic employment details. Depending on the service we are delivering to you or your company, we may also ask for more detailed information about your employment such as the department or team you work in, your goals, the challenges and opportunities for you personally and for your organisation.
Personal data we obtain is collected in a few key ways:
- by sharing your e-mail address and subscribing to email newsletters or requesting site updates;
- by sharing contact information as an entrant;
- by sharing personal information when you post comments on our posts or stories;
- Data obtained from linked system or database
- Data generated through user interaction with systems/services (including Mailchimp)
- we may also ask for other information at other times; but, at no time will you be required to share any personal information to gain complete access to our site.
In addition to personal information — such as name, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers — we may also collect information that is in no way personally identifiable. This may include the operating system you are working on, the Internet browser you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web sites you visit directly before and after your visit to MinterDial.com.
How does MinterDial.com use my personal information?
The more we know about you, the better we are able to customise our web site to suit your personal preferences and interests. The e-mail address you provide may be used by MinterDial.com for any reason, such as contacting you for editorial purposes or to advise you of any changes to our site. We may also from time to time send you messages about our marketing partners’ products.
To maintain a site that is free of charge and does not require registration, we may display advertisements on our web site. We also use the information you give us to help our advertisers target the audience they want to reach. At no time does any party other than MinterDial.com have access to your personally identifiable information, and you will never be contacted by any party other than MinterDial.com. The only exceptions to the foregoing are that we may disclose personally identifiable information:
- in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena;
- in the event we are acquired by or merged with another company.
When you sign up for our updates or receive e-mail messages from MinterDial.com, you will always be given the chance to opt-out of special offers and site updates. You may change your preferences at any time and will only be contacted in manners consistent with your stated preferences.
Non-personally identifiable information (such as stated above) may be shared in aggregate form with our advertisers or marketing partners, but your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed to them.
Who else has access to your personal information?
Third parties and web sites that have links on our site may also collect or use information about you. The information practices of other companies or people that MinterDial.com does not employ or manage are not covered by this privacy statement.
If there is a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed in connection with the provision of a public electronic communications service, we will assess the scope and impact of the breach. And based on the assessment of the likely risks to individuals, we will notify the individuals and/or their connected organisations that a data breach has occurred where this may result in a significant risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. Any such notification to individuals will be carried out as soon as reasonably possible.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us. Cookies can also be controlled by the functions within your browser, so do consider changing as you see fit.
Links from our website
Our website contains links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites and are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
If you submit personal data and other information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always exercise caution when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
If we make substantive changes to this Policy, we will announce it on our website to ensure that you are aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or wish to contact us, please get in touch by using the details below.
- Call us on: +44 7399 443 103
- Email us: email@example.com