Minter Dialogue with Jeff Rohrs
This interview is with Jeff Rohrs, VP of Marketing and Insights at Salesforce, as well as author the must-read book Audience, Marketing in the age of subscribers, fans & followers. In this podcast, we talk about digital transformation, how important it is to consider the broader audience of your brand, the challenges of creating a social strategy for brands that are part of a larger corporation and what role the C-suite can be playing in digital transformation.
Below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to go over to iTunes to rate the podcast.
BTW: If you are using Stitcher, my podcast is now available here.
- You can find Jeff on Twitter: @JKRohrs
- Audience, Marketing in the age of subscribers, fans & followers
- ALSO: Be sure to subscribe to Jeff Rohrs and Jay Baer’s systematically useful and insightful podcast: The Social Pros Podcast via Spotify
Sites / campaigns mentioned by Jeff:
- Philips Hue Tips smart tips
- Salesforce World Tour 2015
- Coca Cola Nativity Scene & Personalize Your Can
- P&G’s Always #likeagirl (Twitter hashtag)
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue podcast:
Meanwhile, you can find my other interviews on the Minter Dialogue Show in this podcast tab, on Megaphone or via Apple Podcasts. If you like the show, please go over to rate this podcast via RateThisPodcast!
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign off music is “Finger Paint,” written and performed by Josh Saxe, produced by Chase Geiser. Here’s a link on iTunes. I invite you to take a spin on Pierre’s podcast or listen to more of Josh’s music!