Minter Dialogue with Graham Allcott
Graham Allcott is CEO of Think Productive, offering practical support to organisations that want to increase productivity. He’s also a multiple time bestselling author, having written the very successful “How to Be a Productivity Ninja: Worry Less, Achieve More and Love What You Do” (via Amazon). In this conversation, we discuss his approach to time management, the keys to being present and purposeful, his Do Habit and the need for self-awareness, as well as some vital tips on how to manage your email inbox and how to achieve and keep the magical objective of a zero inbox.
Please send me your questions — as an audio file if you’d like — to [email protected] Otherwise, below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to rate it here.
To connect with Graham Allcott:
- You can find Graham on Twitter: @GrahamAllcott
- Find all the best links for Graham here
- Graham Allcott on Linkedin
- Sign up for Graham’s Rev Up for the Week newsletter here
- Graham’s new book How to Have the Energy written with Colette Heneghan (Jan 2021)
- How to fix meetings, Meet less, focus on outcomes and get stuff done, written with Hayley Watts, (April 2021)
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue podcast:
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign-off music is “A Convinced Man,” a song I co-wrote and recorded with Stephanie Singer back in the late 1980s (please excuse the quality of the sound!).
***If you haven’t seen, I’ve got a bi-weekly newsletter that always provides exclusive content, entertaining and thought provoking videos and thoughts, as well as an update on the latest! Sign up here.