Minter Dialogue with David CM Carter
David CM Carter is one of the world’s leading CEO mentors, author and a sought-after inspirational public speaker. In this conversation, we talk about David’s vision of a successful CEO, the importance of having a make-a-difference mindset and how he plans to bring digital disruption to his own mentoring world and supply high quality mentoring to the public with his MyMentor on-demand channel, that will launch in the 2H of 2017.
Below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to go over to iTunes to rate the podcast.
Great quotes from David CM Carter:
- About Mentoring: “If I give you all my money, I’ve got no more money. If I give you my wisdom, I still have my wisdom.”
- About Expectations: The founder of Butlins, the British holiday camps, Billy Butlin said: “We have never knowingly underestimated the lack of sophistication of the average British punter.”
- About Millennials: “67% of millennials intend to leave their organisations within the next two primarily due to poor employer investment in their career development.”
- About Failure: “Failure isn’t falling down. Failure is staying down. What other people call failures, I call mistakes… or learning opportunities.”
To connect with David CM Carter:
- You can find David on Twitter: @davidcmcarter
- David CM Carter on Linkedin
- Secrets of Success : Series One : MyMentor
- WTF Podcast – Marc Maron with Bruce Springsteen
- Breakthrough: Learn the secrets of the world’s leading mentor and become the best you can be. Available on Amazon
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue Radio Show:
Meanwhile, you can find my other interviews on the Minter Dialogue Radio Show on Megaphone or via iTunes. Please don’t be shy about rating this podcast on iTunes here! And for the francophones reading this, if you want to get more podcasts, you can also find my radio show en français over at: MinterDial.fr, on Megaphone or in iTunes.
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign off music is “Finger Paint,” written and performed by Josh Saxe, produced by Chase Geiser. Here’s a link on iTunes. I invite you to take a spin on Pierre’s podcast or listen to more of Josh’s music!