Minter Dialogue with Vince Jeffs
Vince Jeffs is Senior Director of Product Strategy, Marketing AI and Decisioning at Pegasystems, which is holding its Pegaworld iNspire 2020 online event on June 2*. Vince is also currently the #6 ranked overall author on CustomerThink.com, and the #2 on Customer Analytics. Vince and I discuss how AI has been applied during the pandemic, how to use AI responsibly for example in developing the best customer experience, Pega’s Ethical Bias Check to help guide AI implementation.
Please send me your questions — as an audio file if you’d like — to [email protected] Otherwise, below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to rate it here.
To connect with Vince Jeffs:
- You can find Vince Jeffs’ writing on CustomerThink here
- Follow Vince Jeffs on Linkedin
- You can find the interview I did with the CEO and founder, Alan Trefler here.
Grab your (virtual) seats for these two upcoming events:
- To attend my Podcast Festival 2020 on May 28th, get your tickets here
- *To attend the Pega iNspire event 2020 (which is free) on June 2, you get register here. Full disclosure: I’ve been invited to attend as am ambassador.
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue podcast:
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign-off music is “A Convinced Man,” a song I co-wrote and recorded with Stephanie Singer back in the late 1980s (please excuse the quality of the sound!).