Minter Dialogue with Chris Palmedo
This interview is with Chris Palmedo, Associate Professor of Marketing, Media and Communications, CUNY (City University of New York) School of Public Health. In this podcast, we discuss the rise and importance of social marketing. Where social marketing is about driving a higher purpose, there is much for business to pick up on, especially in changing consumer behaviours. We talk about several really interesting cases.
Below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to go over to iTunes to rate the podcast.
To connect with Chris Palmedo:
- You can find Chris on Twitter: @cpalmedo
- Chris Palmedo on Linkedin
Site(s) mentioned by Chris:
- Nick Freudenberg’s book “Lethal but Legal“
- Rescue Agency — Youth tobacco prevention work
- Watch this space: Chris will be offering an online certificate course in social marketing with Dr. Craig Lefebvre in the fall 2016. It’s not complete yet, and doesn’t have a link at this time, but just to put the bug in your ear!
- BTW You can also check out Chris jamming on bass in rousing Cumberland Blues
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue Radio Show:
Meanwhile, you can find my other interviews on the Minter Dialogue Radio Show on Megaphone or via iTunes. Please don’t be shy about rating this podcast on iTunes here! And for the francophones reading this, if you want to get more podcasts, you can also find my radio show en français over at: MinterDial.fr, on Megaphone or in iTunes.
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign off music is “Finger Paint,” written and performed by Josh Saxe, produced by Chase Geiser. Here’s a link on iTunes. I invite you to take a spin on Pierre’s podcast or listen to more of Josh’s music!