Technorati, which is making somewhat of a comeback, published earlier this month the State of the Blogosphere 2010 report, saying that 56% of all blogs are from North America… leaving 44% from the ROW. A
for exclusive content, insights and eye-opening videos. My promise is to stimulate, educate and entertain. I'll also give an overview of the latest content and alerts about upcoming events at which I will be speaking. You can always find my books on Amazon, including my latest book on leadership, You Lead, How Being Yourself Makes You A Better Leader by Kogan Page.