Minter Dialogue with Sam Charrington
Sam Charrington is an industry analyst, specialized in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. He’s also the host of the very successful podcast, TWiML & AI aka This Week in Machine Learning and AI. In this conversation with Sam, we plunge into how and why businesses are using ML and AI, the biggest learnings Sam has had after doing nearly 300 episodes, who was his favorite guest, as well as the outlook for AI/ML in 2020.
Please send me your questions — as an audio file if you’d like — to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, below, you’ll find the show notes and, of course, you are invited to comment. If you liked the podcast, please take a moment to go over to iTunes to rate it.
To connect with Sam Charrington:
- You can find Sam Charrington on Twitter: @SamCharrington
- TWiML Conference in San Francisco October 1-2 2019
- Zillow zestimate
- Jeff Dean – What are all the facts on Jeff Dean on Quora
- Jeff Dean episode on TWiMLAI with Sam Charrington
- TWiML episode with Nick Osborne
- First Jeremy Howard, Founder Fast.ai, interview on TWiML & 2nd episode #214
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue podcast:
Music credit: The jingle at the beginning of the show is courtesy of my friend, Pierre Journel, author of the Guitar Channel. And, the new sign-off music is “A Convinced Man,” a song I co-wrote and recorded with Stephanie Singer back in the late 1980s.